Etsy is one of the biggest online marketplaces, with focus on handmade, vintage and unique items. It also doubles as a social network, providing merchants with the opportunity to better connect and communicate with customers, users can also create collections of products. Etsy is not as niche as it may seem, it has very broad-ranging catalogue with both physical products and digital content. And Trimpo provides an easy way to start selling on Etsy!
Enter your name, valid email address (Etsy will send the verification link to this email address), password and then click Next.
You also have an option of registering via your Facebook or Google account.
Steps for setting up your Etsy shop:
1. Set up your Shop preferences, namely: language, country, currency and info on whether you’re full-time or part-time merchant.
2. In the 2nd step you’ll be asked to choose a name for your shop
3. In order to continue with opening your shop at Etsy, you’ll need to list your products. You can add just one listing in this step, and then automatically list all your other products via Trimpo later.
4. Then you need to set up payment methods for your shop.
5. In the final step you’ll need to set up billing – either adding a credit card or linking your Etsy account to your PayPal account.
Your registration is complete after these 5 easy steps, now you can customize your Etsy shop by adding logo, info in about section, shop policies.